We are located at 8000 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48202 in the North End and New Center areas of Detroit. The church is 0.3 miles north of the intersection of Woodward and Grand Blvd., between Seward/Marston and Delaware/Chandler.
- Take Woodward north past Grand Blvd. Turn right on Chandler Street.
- Use M-10/ Lodge N to the Milwaukee exit. Continue ahead north to West Grand Blvd. Turn right on W. Grand Blvd. Head east towards Woodward. Turn left on Woodward. Turn right on Chandler Street.
- From I-94 E/ Ford Fwy, take Exit 215C John R St. Turn right on John R. Turn immediately right on Hendrie St. Turn right to head north on Woodward. Turn right on Chandler.
- Take Woodward/ M-1 S past the Boston Edison community. Turn left on Chandler Street.
- Use M-10/ Lodge S to Exit 54, Clay St/ E Grand Blvd. Continue on the service drive. Take a right at Clay Street. Turn right at Oakland St. Continue on Chandler. The church will be on your right before Woodward.
- Use I-94 W/ Ford Fwy. to Exit 215C Woodward Avenue/M-1/Brush. Merge onto Medbury Street/ service drive. Turn right on Woodward Avenue. Turn right on Chandler Ave.
The church parking lots are free. We have plenty of lit, secure parking available. Parking close to our building is also free. The church parking lots are on Chandler off of Woodward Avenue.
Please use the entrance at the rear of the church through our main parking lot. Look for the large green sign that reads “Metropolitan Methodist.” This is the main door to our church. The side entrance on Chandler Street is only open during special events and worship services on Sundays. The entrances on Woodward are not used regularly.
Use this simple contact form below and we will respond as soon as we can.